Merchant Terms and Conditions
Merchant licences for the Adventurers Guild range are limited in number and are offered on a monthly subscription via www.patreon.com/ltminis.
Kickstarter releases are sold separately and subscription to the Merchant tier on Patreon is not required in order to secure merchant rights with your Kickstarter merchant licence.
All files sold under the merchant licence are sold with a lifetime licence. Any Merchants purchasing licences to sell prints of our models must abide by the terms set out below. Doing so will ensure that all models supplied to customers will meet a high standard and thus represent the sculpts as best as is possible.
- The Merchant Licence is meant for people running a small business on their home printers only and not for any type of mass production. Lion Tower Miniatures will reserve the right to determine if you are in compliance and to refuse and cancel a Merchant License at any time in its sole discretion, refunding that month’s Merchant Fee as compensation.
- You may sell prints of models only. Never sell or otherwise distribute the digital files.
- You may not modify the models in any way other than to combine multipart files for a customer if they request it. You may supply a base if requested (including third party bases) and that may be merged with the model file if you prefer, but should not be advertised in that manner.
- You may rescale models and sell scale variants, but you must stipulate the original scale of the model as the details were sculpted accordingly and are not guaranteed to scale up or down well. The responsibility for ensuring viability in a rescaled print lies with you, the merchant and Lion tower Miniatures are not liable for any issues caused by rescaled prints.
- You may not use our models or parts of our models to create new content.
- My models are not designed nor optimised for FDM and printing them on such will result in an inferior end product and as such, all miniatures must be supplied in resin only.
- Any larger terrain pieces I release that are in licence may be printed in FDM though.
- All models smaller than 90mm in height must be printed solid.
- Anything larger than 90mm I would prefer to still be printed solid, but should you feel that hollowing is necessary you must include appropriate drain holes and vent holes. The interior of hollowed prints must be free of uncured liquid resin and you must guarantee customers that the interior is cleaned and cured.
- All prints must be supplied to customers thoroughly cleaned, fully cured and with all support material removed.
- All miniatures should be supplied to the customer printed at between 0.02mm and 0.03mm layer height. 0.05mm layer height may provide you a quicker print and be fine for personal use but the end quality is inferior for supply to a paying customer.
- Etsy and other marketplace sales are permitted as long as all of the above terms are adhered to.
- Pricing must be sensible – no “race to the bottom” price undercutting. you need to supply a top quality product and so should charge an appropriate price.
- Ideally you should tell the customers all of the above information so that they know that they can expect top quality prints from you – not just for my work but everything.
- All models must be presented and branded as The Lion’s Tower Adventurers Guild. You may not rebrand the models.
- you do not need to use our official renders or imagery, though you must include our logo if you chose not to use our presentation format. It would be preferable that you use photographs
- You must not name the characters other than as per their official description
- Lion Tower Miniatures is the owner of the STL files. The STL files are a copyrighted work belonging to Lion Tower Miniatures.
- You cannot make moulds of our models, casting and any kind of mass production is prohibited. Models are sculpted to be printed not cast, and casting would require significant modification which we do not permit.
- You can take photos, make live streams and video with our models (ideally to Paint sessions or Showing 3d printer results) as long as you state that the models had been made by us. In this case, promoting us is always appreciated with a link to https://ltminis.com
- All copyrights belong to Lion Tower Miniatures, NO rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. Our designs are protected by intellectual property laws.